Class fee: $295 + tax
Everything you need to know on how to run a successful voice over business in your home town. You’ll discuss your goals, business plans, setting up shop, building your demo, and your team.
What is your Brand? We will explore who you are as a “product” and how that will help design your plans and marketing.
We will discuss the following topics:
• What are you worth? How to set your rates, negotiate fees, bookkeeping, and other monetary issues.
• How to market you and your business from your home city.
• You’ll discuss freelancing, agents, alliances, your home office, and home studio.
• The importance of social media and how to get it to work for you.
• Professional Development.
• You’ll learn from one of the most successful voice over artists in Canada.