ONLINE Level 3 – Becoming the Voice Artist – WE
Saturday, Nov 14, 2020
3:00pm – 5:00pm
6 x 2 hour interactive sessions on Saturdays and Sundays taught by Dan Willmott through Zoom with a maximum of 6 participants.
The class is open to anyone anywhere in the world, as long as you can make the time work for you and have completed our Level 2 class.
Casting, Characters and Commercials.
Now that you have the basics, it’s time to find your signature voice(s).
- Your Signature Voice – (Your Money Maker) Using your uniqueness to take you off the buffet and put YOU on the menu!
- What is your “Hit”? How you sound may not be what you think and certainly not how you look. How to be aware of your hit and use it to your advantage.
- Auditions – How to stand out from the crowd by NOT “being right”. When you often only have 2 tries to show what you can do, discover what most people miss in an audition.
- Building a Character – Using the different voices you already have inside you that you use every day. How to build on them and yourself to build new characters that are grounded.
- Attitude, Point of View and Intention – All things that can dramatically alter your performance.
- Wallas – What are they? When can you use them? (more often than you think)
The first session is on Saturday November 14th at 3pm Eastern (12pm Pacific, 1pm Mountain, 4pm Atlantic) and the last session is Sunday November 29th.
Having a microphone/headphone set up with your computer for this Zoom classes is essential. You should have some form of professional home studio setup prepared before the class starts, even if it is a very basic one. If you need any assistance with this, please get in touch with us so we can advise you.
VoiceSpot classes are facilitated by International Working Professional Voice Artists from your community.
Prerequisite: VoiceSpot Level 2
Class fee: $350 + tax
When registering, please select the fee for your province of residence or choose the International fee for those residing outside of Canada – this ensures that you are charged the appropriate rate of sales tax.
The class sessions will take place on the following dates from 3pm – 5pm Eastern:
Saturday November 14th :: Sunday November 15th
Saturday November 21st :: Sunday November 22nd
Saturday November 28th :: Sunday November 29th